You have reached a franchise site of the Mop and Suzie empire, aka the Adventures of Mop and Suzie. This one's about our friends, aquaintances, losers who we happen to associate with, and perhaps some randoms that we have met along the way.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Amanda aka Mop

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Like a tigerrr"


Your connection to Mop and/or Suz
Well I happen to share a house with Suzie... that's the connection. We met somewhere sometime last year.. she just sort of started hanging around...

Your most embarrassing moment
Coming out of the toilets to be told I had "sex hair".

What you do for a living
If you look at my profile, I'm a procrastinator. I also have a job at a cinema.

Most memorable moment
Going to Disneyland

Person (dead or alive) that you would most like to meet and why
Elvis Presley... before he got old and fat... I'd shag him rotten! Also River Phoenix and I'd tell him "Don't take drugs!" (well at least not that many)

A random fact (or facts) about you that not many people know
I can lick my own back... nah, jokes. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right and I have double-jointed index fingers.

Favourite place in the world and why
Pacifica, San Fransisco. Just because it is

Worst drunken moment
Refer to second question

Describe your plan to take over the world
Buying everyone a Canadian Club and Red Bull and then we'll all have wings and fly... then there will be no need for oil for cars because everyone could fly everywhere... hence no need for war in the Middle East.

Everyone knows you're around around when they hear the words...
Whatever floats your boat mate.

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
The Jedi mind trick... May the force be with you

Song that you can't get out of your head
This shit is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S... drives me insane

Your worst habit / idiosyncrasy
All my CDs and DVDs are in alphabetical order and I get pissed if people put them back in the wrong place.

Favourite quote
"Write that down..." --"I don't have a pen"... -- "Well remember it then" (Van Wilder)

If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?
A chopstick... anyone one that makes use of these useless tools ought to be congratulated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

You know you two are beginning to look more and more like each other


Or do I need to go back on my crazy pills?

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Mop and Suzie said...

Yes we manage to convince quite a few randoms that we are twins

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home