You have reached a franchise site of the Mop and Suzie empire, aka the Adventures of Mop and Suzie. This one's about our friends, aquaintances, losers who we happen to associate with, and perhaps some randoms that we have met along the way.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Jenn

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Your connection to Mop and/or Suz
I went to high school with Suz and after 7 years of knowing each other we finally like each other ;) I was introduced to the lovely Mop by the equally lovely Shendelle, Hi!

Your most embarrassing moment
I find it difficult to distinguish one from the next really... I fall over quite a lot, most recently into a takeaway shop. The all time best I believe was trying to leapfrog over a concrete post wearing a floor length skirt... I cleared the post but my skirt didn't and I ended up a twisted heap at the bottom of the post with my skirt still attached to it.

What you do for a living
Social Worker

Most memorable moment
I can't pick one sorry, all of life is a series of memorable moments otherwise what would be the point?

Person (dead or alive) that you would most like to meet and why
For purely random reasons, right at this moment, Malcolm X

A random fact (or facts) about you that not many people know
I have no coordination, I wear contact lenses, I give bad advice when drunk apparently.... oh and I am incapable of cooking chicken without assistance.

Favourite place in the world and why
At the moment it would be driving up the coast in my car simply coz I can't do it, otherwise its my room, just coz its mine.

Worst drunken moment
Oh the choices are endless. The worst ones are usually when I talk too much at the wrong time in front of the wrong people, usually without realising. But I still think the winner was Kel's 19th. So hideous that they wouldn't allow me into the breakwater, which has to be bad.

Describe your plan to take over the world
It involves me and a megaphone... if that doesn't work then i'm beat

Everyone knows you're around around when they hear the words...
' Oh you mong'

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
The ability to choose a new superpower every day of the week so I could morph, fly, be stretchy and invisible, or super strong or oooh one of those silver surfy type ones.

Song that you can't get out of your head
At the moment its 'don't cry for me argentina' becuase the tannoy system at the airport in Paris sounded JUST like it! Previously it was 'is this the way to Amarillo' accompanied by embarassing striding movements.

Your worst habit / idiosyncrasy
Being incredibly indecisive and saying what I think too often

Favourite quote
Oh god... I'm sure this should be a thoughtful poignant life changing type of quote, so why is the only thing that I can think of "mer-man......mer-MAN!"

If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?
SPOON! Coz i think they are funny looking little things and they really, really hurt when you get hit with them.

Say something nice about us:
I think that you are both really incredibly ridiculously good looking and altogether very odd!

12 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Its official Suz,
You have single handedly destroyed any chance I had of securing an internet boyfriend!

7:06 PM

 
Blogger Mop and Suzie said...

haha but it is the Funniest Picture Ever

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha jenn. i remember one time for ya. was one of the many great nights at the craic. formal dancing, me droppin you on your arse.then laughing hysterically at you whilst you were still on the floor. that memory sticks..hehe mean but funny!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Yes... I seem to remember that you completely failed to pick me back up off the floor!!!

7:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that reminds me of the time that i went to pull shannon onto the dance floor at justice but he didnt realise there were steps and he landed face first (but didnt drop his beer so it was OK)

9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JENNY!!!!
I love ur photo is way cooler than mine!
PS i cant work out how to leave comments on ur blog

8:34 AM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Ohmy god I just laughed out loud at work (not safe to do in my line of business)

That was so funny Suz, I totally forgot about it, oh the justice days, poor Shanoon, nobody helped him we just laughed.

7:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha still funny though!

6:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. I saw that whole jumping over the pole in a skirt business *snicker* However i still believe you should be mighty embarrased about our lovely camping trip - you did puke all over our tent.. and your car mats - ruined our sweet little home. AND, on the way there you got us lost and drove all the way to Bunbury even tho the place was 20 minutes out of Mandurah. Hang your head in shame. I just wish I could think of more..

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

I got us lost!!!!
I seem to remember you being in the car as well!!!

Also you did set my car alarm off at least a billion times that first night!

I don't think we quite made it all the way to Bunbury... what silly billys we are

7:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Yes I did set the alarm off.. but I believe I was sleeping in there because I didn't want to sleep in our vomit infested tent. Ha ha.. soooo many memories. Don't forget those crazy stalker days, I believe we even had a theme song!
Come home soon so we can have more crazy shenanigans!

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

oh oh, what was our theme song??

I remember you dragged me all the way to Floreat Woolworths!!

And we never did steal that pug

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home