You have reached a franchise site of the Mop and Suzie empire, aka the Adventures of Mop and Suzie. This one's about our friends, aquaintances, losers who we happen to associate with, and perhaps some randoms that we have met along the way.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Jenn aka JP

Your connection to Mop and/or Suz
I met Suzie in school and Mop thru all the other girls

Your most embarrassing moment
Well I haven't had any in recent years but when I was single I sure had more than I'd like to remember. Falling asleep in the Craic toilets for 2 hours, waking up with the imprint of the toilet seat on my forehead and then getting kicked out springs to mind. Actually any night at the Craic was usually embarrasing the next morning. Mmmm.. also something about nakedness, a Bali towel hut and a nosey security guard come to mind as well. *shudder*

What you do for a living
Admin Officer at The City Of Wanneroo

Most memorable moment
*See embarrasing moments*.. Oh.. and Sunday night when Leo proposed, I'm sure that will be memorable for ever.. everybody say "aaawww"

Person (dead or alive) that you would most like to meet and why
Homer Simpson.. he is my god.

A random fact (or facts) about you that not many people know
According to Jen I do something with my nose that is actually called a snout spasm - which she found in her crazy people text books.. so reassuring.

Favourite place in the world and why
Bali Bali Bali.. it speaks for itself doesn't it - shopping, drinking, sunshine..

Worst drunken moment
That fateful night when I threw up in Keshena's precious new car. We all know how much she loved her car.. Kellie had fed me one too many shots and I decided I need to pass out somewhere and Keshena's car it was - however mid-pass out I needed to throw up and didn't get the door open in time. I panicked, ran off and didn't tell her. I was so hideously drunk and if you could have seen me trying to wash away the puke with my little bottle of water .. oh so tragic. Mildly amusing to think about now however.

Describe your plan to take over the world
I reckon the world would be in a far worser place if I had any control

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To stop / rewind / fast forward time..

Song that you can't get out of your head
Low Rider

Your worst habit / idiosyncrasy
Being a Nana .. haha .. and at the moment stressing about everything.

If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?
A spoon.. I don't know why.. I just think they are an excellent weapon for hitting someone on the forehead.

Suzie & Mop

You two have the most fantastic sense of humour & your both crazy and gorgeous, who wouldn't love ya's?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

ok ok *giggles*
What about the time that you were so drunk and Rach drove us to the Craic after a night in town, you'd already yakked twice and driving to the carpark you made Rach pull over so you could get out to spew again, only you rolled out of the car into the gutter broke your phone and Rach did a burn out and drove off.

I'm sorry that just reduces me to tears everytime I think about it....
At least I held your hair back ;)

12:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god Jenn I totally forgot about that time u yacked in Keshenas brand new love of her life black lancer! She was soooooo angry and u avoided her 4 ages after that hey HAHAHAH Im seriously crying with laughter. Funniest nite ever at Justice! Oh those were the days

8:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its sad to think how many embarrasing moments I have had - and to think I had them all within 2 years! I just couldn't list them all.. you'd need a whole web page dedicated to my stupidest moments. (no Jen, you cannot start a webpage)

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home