You have reached a franchise site of the Mop and Suzie empire, aka the Adventures of Mop and Suzie. This one's about our friends, aquaintances, losers who we happen to associate with, and perhaps some randoms that we have met along the way.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Suzanne aka Suzie, Suz, Hoody, Moody, Nerd, Blindy, Broggy, Puzie, Hey You...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I guess I have a lot to ponder"



Your connection to Mop and/or Suz
Well I am Suz. And I live with Mop. I met her through Shendelle and we became great friends, party due to our mutual interest in picking up hot guys.


Your most embarrassing moment
Ohhh there are probably millions due to my lack of co-ordination and habit of talking before I think..... Maybe see worst drunken moment.


What you do for a living
Child brain enhancer (primary school teacher). I teach year 3 and have a class affectionately known as "The Asylum" due to high levels of madness.

Most memorable moment
Southbound 2005. I was working there with Jess and Shendelle behind the bar but we were allowed to finish after 2 hours and then we scammed our way backstage and got lots and lots of free drinks. In effect, I got paid to recieve the following - free bus to and from busselton, free coffee and food, backstage passes, about 30 smirnoff ice.


Person (dead or alive) that you would most like to meet and why

Jesus so I could know if he actually existed and did all those seemingly impossible things.

A random fact (or facts) about you that not many people know

Almost blind in one eye which means I can't judge distances or depth. I wear contacts and have coke bottle glasses that actually hurt my nose because they are so damn heavy. I often get hit in the face when people attempt to throw things at me.

Favourite place in the world and why
My bed. Because it is comfortable and nice. And I can see the ocean out the window.


Worst drunken moment
Spewing on the floor at Black Betty's, having people put me into a taxi and spewing out of the taxi window. Shameful. Luckily I was wearing a wig at the time so hopefully no-one recognised me...


Describe your plan to take over the world

I don't want to take over the world. I'd get someone else to do it for me.

Everyone knows you're around around when they hear the words...

I am not sure but it would surely be something witty and intelligent.


If you had a superpower, what would it be?

To be able to rewind, fast forward and reply life.

Song that you can't get out of your head

Changes regularly. Yesterday it was that STUPID song about "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me"

Your worst habit / idiosyncrasy

Leaving odd socks all over the place and assuming they are someone elses.

Favourite quote

Things turn out best for the people that make the best of the way things turn out.

If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?

Vanilla Essence cos it smells nice. Oh, Mop tells me that "Vanilla Essence is not a fuckin utensil." Maybe an egg beater cos they are fun to use.

Stalk me: MSN Suzo82@[nospam]hotmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Lapierre Médias© said...

Hi from canada
your blog is very interesting!





Get Firefox!
Reclaim Your Inbox!

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Mop and Suzie said...

Um.... thanks...if i could read french then maybe i would think the same for yours...

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home