You have reached a franchise site of the Mop and Suzie empire, aka the Adventures of Mop and Suzie. This one's about our friends, aquaintances, losers who we happen to associate with, and perhaps some randoms that we have met along the way.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Eliette aka Eli

[photo coming soon]

Your connection to Mop and/or Suz
Suz is a work friend

Your most embarrassing moment
I’ve blocked them out – too embarrassing

What you do for a living
Teach

Most memorable moment
Getting married

A random fact (or facts) about you that not many people know
I used to work at Bandiyup Women’s Prison, I’m a black belt in taekwondo

Favourite place in the world and why
Anywhere – it’s the company that’s important

Worst drunken moment
On my Hen’s night there were guys eating life savers off my top and one bit my nipple!

Describe your plan to take over the world
Teach the next generation to be independent and open minded thinkers

Everyone knows you're around around when they hear the words
...(Silence)

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be able to fly

Song that you can't get out of your head
“Don’t Funk with my Heart” – Blackeyed peas

Your worst habit / idiosyncrasy
Eating chocolate when stressed!

Favourite quote
“You are not old until regrets take the place of dreams”

If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?
Cake mixer – self explanatory

Say something nice about us
Well, let me think ooohh it’s difficult….. just joking. I don’t know Mop that well but Suzi and Mop throw great cocktail parties and Suzi makes Monday mornings interesting by telling us about her drunken antics on the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home