You have reached a franchise site of the Mop and Suzie empire, aka the Adventures of Mop and Suzie. This one's about our friends, aquaintances, losers who we happen to associate with, and perhaps some randoms that we have met along the way.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Simon aka Mr B, Grabman

[Particularly nice photo of Simon in a blonde wig coming soon]


Your connection to Mop and/or Suz
Never met either of them, ok seriously I was Suz's supervisor during her ATP and now I work with her, she still has a lot to learn!

Your most embarrassing moment
Coming to work years ago with my ugg boots on, this was before it became fashionable!

What you do for a living
Train lions, wrestle crocodiles, ok I actually teach it just seems like I do those other things!

Most memorable moment
Marrying Helen!!!

Person (dead or alive) that you would most like to meet and why
Eddie Maguire, I'd like to kill him because he gives me the shits, he is the most obnoxious twisted individual on the planet, apart from John Howard!

A random fact (or facts) about you that not many people know
scared of heights

Favourite place in the world and why
New Zealand, the scenery is amazing, oh yeah and Helen was born there

Worst drunken moment
When I was about 15/16 I was so drunk that I threw up and lost my front teeth, had to walk around without them for four weeks while another set was made. (They were false)

Describe your plan to take over the world
Why bother, it's not worth having at the moment

Everyone knows you're around around when they hear the words...
"beer o'clock" -- so true, from suz

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
The ability to drink without getting drunk, well not too drunk anyway

Song that you can't get out of your head
Can't remember what it is, I just got it out and don't want it back!

Favourite quote
We're not in Kansas anymore Toto!

If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?
Slotted spoon so I could catch all the good bits and let the crap slide on through

Say something nice about us
Mop seems like a very sweet person and she must be patient to live with Suzie !

Stalk me: http://ramblings.brodiescastle.com/index.php/a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home