You have reached a franchise site of the Mop and Suzie empire, aka the Adventures of Mop and Suzie. This one's about our friends, aquaintances, losers who we happen to associate with, and perhaps some randoms that we have met along the way.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Keshena aka Jayde, Chinky, Sheen

[PHOTO COMING SOON]

Your connection to Mop and/or Suz
Met Suzie on my first day of highschool in Perth and have known her ever
since! :-) Mop I met through Laura/Shendelles crew... lovely girl!!! :-)

Your most embarrassing moment
I have many but none come to mind right now... you guys can think of one!!!
Hehehe

What you do for a living
Accounts Assistant for Real Estate Champions

Most memorable moment
Once again, there are many but none come to mind right now... none that stand out anyway!

Person (dead or alive) that you would most like to meet and why
Hmmmm guy from Desperate Housewives... the gardener!!! Hehehe just coz he is so damn hot!!! Hehehe

A random fact (or facts) about you that not many people know
My first name is actually Jayde and Keshena is my middle name!

Favourite place in the world and why
Ummm... BED!!! Gotta love sleeping in... I know its not really a place but I love all the places I have called home!

Worst drunken moment
Getting with the security guard out the front of the Craic and Kellie and Carrie pulling up and yelling at me to get in the car... and he was GROSS!!!! Hehehe Oh yeah and picking up a guy dressed up as a preist at the Perth Cup!!! Hehehe

Describe your plan to take over the world
Umm.... get my accounting and business law degree, work my way to the top of a large business, then open a chain of accounting chains throughout the world!!! Yeah right... Hahahahahahaha I cant even FINISH my degree!!!

Everyone knows you're around when they hear the words...
I dont know... anything that sounds like whinging or an excuse to not go out! hehehe Yes, yes I know Im shocking!!!

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Hmm... i would just like to be a witch like Sabrina! Hehehe

Song that you can't get out of your head
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey

Your worst habit / idiosyncrasy
Smoking... saying I am going to do something but I never actually do!!!

Favourite quote
LIfes a bitch and then you die.... yes i know its common but it makes you feel better when something stuffs up! Hehehe

If you could be any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?
I dunno... weird question guys! Um... a spoon so I could mix everything together! Hehehe I dunno!!!

Say something nice about us:
You guys are the most quirky people I have ever met... but the most happy! Everything you do brings a smile to my face! You both have a great attitude towards life and I think alot of people envy what you have got! Love yas both and I hope we stay friends for a long time to come... even if I barely speak to you! Hehehe Just know that no matter how often we get in touch I still love yas and consider yas to be great friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home